Friday, July 16, 2010

So You Think You Can Digital Scrapbook?!

Well, I'm trying so that's all I'll say. Here are a couple pages I've done this week. Trying to play catch up on all of our memories. I'll post some more Girl's Camp Pictures & such as soon as I get them. I've decided seeing how I'm awful at keeping a journal & at blogging regularly & at scrapbooking frequently, I'm just going to combine them all & scrapbook as soon as I can after the experience & keep a journal for that part too. I'm also getting Adam to write on the scrapbook pages when I create them. I'm excited about being able to do all my journaling with the pictures so I can check that off my "Things to feel guilty about not completing" list. haha. Love y'all & let me know what you think. I'm still new at this!!

Left Side of Page:

Right Side of Page:

3 comments:

Cortney said...

Wow! I'm so impressed! I'm glad you are picking it up! haha. I was just telling Sam tonight why I don't have more room on my computer...PHOTOSHOP! He was like, "What do you need that for?" I said, "For the day I decide to start digital scrapbooking." haha. Way to be the example! :)

The Wilsons said...

What program do you use? I have tried a couple and just didnt like them at all.

megan and sam said...

You see on the right side of the page in the top left picture of you and Kate and Adam how just the shorter layers of your hair are falling in front? Your hair would look really good that length!