Thursday, March 15, 2012

Yay for iPhones!!

So I just wanted to thank my dear friend Kirie for letting us all know that Blogger has an iPhone app now!!! Sweet! Seeing as how I'm always on my phone & never at home anymore maybe I'll be better at posting!!

Just a quick update on us...Adam is graduated (since last December 2010) & after several short-lived, not the right fit, type jobs, he's now working at the great AAA Service Company for my dad & after a little adjusting & eternal perspective, he is very happy now. I'm working for Ben at Whole Health Chiropractic & love it. And also going to school at TN Academy of Cosmetology part time at night. I totally love it. It's so fun! Plus its a great distraction! We've also been trying to have a baby for about 2 & 1/2 years & no luck so far, but we're still hopeful. Obviously, I have lots to catch everyone up on but this is just for now! We're loving life & each other & are having a blast in this stage in our life! Here are some pics to update you for now! Graduation day & me in my stylin' scrubs with my new sweet nephew, McKay!

2 comments:

Cortney said...

Yay for blogging!! :) So glad for the update. Keep up your hard work and tell your Dr. to get on the ball and give you the heavy stuff! haha. So excited for your schooling!! You will be awesome!Love you!

Loni Daniels said...

Glad to see you blogging again! Keep it up! I love reading about all you are up to.