Thursday, April 25, 2013

Trip to Nashville...Priceless.

We went on a "babymoon" this past weekend to Nashville before the baby comes to visit our friends Megan & Sam Whittier & just to have a little down time away from work & life & responsibilities. It was WONDERFUL!! We left Thursday right after work & spent the night with Megan & Sam & they were the PERFECT hosts & had the most amazingly super cute house. Made me want to come home & completely redecorate mine. It was so cool! They have really built an amazing "home" for themselves in such a short time. So, Friday, we woke up & got ready, had lunch at a bakery & walked around downtown Franklin. Then, we headed off 30 minutes away to wear we had gotten our hotel room to check in. We went out to dinner cause I was craving a steak REAL bad...(weird..). The next morning was the part we were looking forward to...an HOUR LONG COUPLES MASSAGE!!! YESSSSS!!! It was amazing. I didn't realize how bad my hips & back were hurting til someone started pushing on those parts...wonderful. Then we went shopping at the Opry Mills Mall & had lunch at the Rainforest Cafe & finished the day playing games & having dinner with Megan & Sam & sweet little Grace. It was such a fun amazing trip. Now, I tell you all this to preface the fact that I left my good camera at home & we didn't get a lot of pictures (lame of me I know..) but the ones we did get were most definitely too ridiculous not to share or point out. They were terrible quality cause Adam was annoyed & was just trying to take them fast. But besides that...there is something worth mentioning. I have the most amazing husband!! He is fun & funny & handsome & my favorite person to be around always....but when the camera comes out....something happens....
Awkward, right?...then it gets worse...
He starts being sarcastic...
Annoying...
Creeper....
So, then I try again later...maybe...if I take one with him...he won't be as bad...nope!
Bug eyes...
Open mouth??? Why? 
Creeper face...again....
So, not sure why...but I tried to take a couple of just him....without food. UGH!
Fake smile...
At least he's looking this time...
CREEPER?!?!?!
Thanks Adam....Thanks for these TWO pictures I got of our trip. One not even containing us.
Don't even remember this one...why is it our best picture?!
 And....the End!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

I seriously laughed out loud at the creeper pictures. Hahaha!! Those are priceless!

megan and sam said...

First of all-- I'm SO glad you had a good time visiting. Second of all, that is hilarious that the best picture you got was of some stuffed cat or whatever it was with huge eyes. Hahaha!

Cortney said...

Oh my gosh Lindsay! That is so funny! I feel like you got married under false photogenic pretenses, because all of your pictures when you were dating were awesome...he is gonna have to get use to the camera coming out thing, because it's only gonna happen more after little Austin comes! You NEED to keep your family history somewhere. Why spend money on doing fun stuff if you won't remember it in 10 years? I'm so proud of you for writing even though you didn't take many pictures! It will be great to look back and remember it!