Wednesday, June 12, 2013

April & May...

We have been quite busy the last few months with work & life & our callings. We are having so much fun getting ready for baby too...more of that to follow! Here are some of the big things we've been up to. I've still  been doing lots of couponing. Since the baby is coming, I felt like I definitely needed to get back into it. These are a few shopping trips I've had fun with. 
I ran out of room with our one shelf so I couldn't even fit everything or put things away. 
 So, Adam bought me another shelf to go in our laundry room.
 And here it is...already filled that one up unfortunately. haha. But, I'm not stopping...no way! haha.
I've got lots of baby wash & about 60 things of diaper wipes now I'm just waiting for a good diaper deal to stock up on those. It's funny to me. I've noticed that when I coupon, we always seem to have money (especially now we're saving everything for baby) and I am WAY more frugal in all areas of my life, but when I don't coupon or I stop for a while, we seem to be living paycheck to paycheck. Lame. So, I really do love it. It makes me happy to have things we need for our family for pennies. 

Next, in preparation for our sweet baby, we decided we needed a new car...We had 2 cars & were still making payments on one that we couldn't even drive because it had so many problems. 
And neither had AC. Lame! I couldn't very well put my new baby in a car with no AC with our sweltering heat in August...so we traded both of them in & got this beauty!!!
2009 Ford Edge with automatic locks & windows (it's the simple things really...) and AC!! Woot woot! So excited...it rides so smooth & I love it tons!

I have been having so much fun with my calling. I love my Beehives. They are awesome. 
It's about to kill me being 8 months pregnant & having to do things like go to trek a couple times...
I was really bummed that I had to buy a pioneer dress that would fit my belly just for 2 nights of having to go but Meggan & Heidi were so sweet to come with me & Meggan totally made it fun trying on crazy clothes.
 She is WAY more flexible than me...Can you imagine me trying to get my leg up this high with my belly? She's freakin hilarious. This was the finished product. After a long day at work, sweating outside in a pioneer dress is the last thing I wanted to do but I sure do love my young women.

We also got to go to a Le Bonheur Zoo night with Adam's mom & his family. We had to run to Josh's championship game afterwards, but we were able to snap a quick shot. haha.
 It's been a fun Summer so far!

No comments: