Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dates, Dates, Dates!

So, Adam & I went on date after date & saw each other almost every single day since our first date & just couldn't stand to be apart. It wasn't just all infatuation as you might think, but instead we both found not that we weren't complete people without each other, but that when we were together, we became something greater than we were or could ever be by ourselves. The timing was just perfect...And in that, I mean, it wasn't in either one of our plans & slapped us out of nowhere. It was perfect. haha. Everything happened when it was meant to & we both felt good about being with each other from Day 1. We were more compatible & more perfect for each other than we could ever or would've ever picked for ourselves. Thank goodness the Lord knows what He's doing. I'm grateful for him every day.



Now, I know you're probably about to vomit from too much cheese...(cause frankly, I used to be quite the cynical single woman myself...actually it wasn't too long ago...) So, I'll move on...haha. He taught me how to hit at the driving range, we went walking at parks, looked at mission pictures, ate Mexican, sang along to the radio, went swimming, made a few trips to & introduced Adam to Jerry's snow cones, and saw each other almost every day. No matter what we did though we had a blast & couldn't get enough of each other. The conversation was incredible & to this day we laugh all the time.

No comments: