Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Oh the Bridal Showers!

I feel so grateful for the many, many bridal showers Adam & I were thrown by those people that love & care about us. We are so grateful for all of them. They were VERY much needed. I'll put more pictures up of the other ones, but this is the last bridal shower I had. It was my "special things" shower hosted by my 2 sweet, yet conniving sisters. Oh how I love them both, but as these pictures will tell, they made it their duty that night to embarrass the stew out of me & it definitley worked.

We played games & opened presents & they all shared advice for me. It was a lot of fun that night. We played a game where you have to lick the doughnut that's tied to the string without it breaking & whoever won was supposed to prove who the best kisser was. Of course, I won!

Then, there was another game that I didn't particularly enjoy, but oh how they laughed at me while I was trying to do it. I'll let you figure it out yourselves, but my reaction was hilarious now that I look back on it. Here's that game...(By the way, I did good.)

You want me to do WHAT?!
Awwwkward!! haha.
Yesss! It's OVER!


All in all, it was a LOT of fun that night & I'm so glad I got to laugh & spend some time with some of my closest & dearest friends. Thanks Meggan & Cortney!

4 comments:

Boston Family said...

i cannot believe you put up the lemon pictures. they are hilarious, but make sure you keep it g rated, okay? Love you tons! Glad you were able to get the pics from flickr. I thought that would be better than email 80 pictures =)

Lindsay Blain said...

I couldn't help it. haha. They were WAY too funny. :)

The Coleman Family said...

Hey lindsay,
I am sorry i couldnt come to your shower, i am glad you had a good time, Yes piper is a big girl...
I love chubby babies!!
Where r ur wedding pics??? i wanna see them!! We should hang out sometime!

Jess said...

fun! sad we missed out on those good times. =(