Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Final Test

So, after tons of dates & the long awaited first kiss...One night after a long week without him (he was busy helping at a band camp)...I realized how much I loved him & that I couldn't possibly imagine him not being in my life. Little did I know that he had felt that way before he kissed me & knew he didn't want to kiss me unless he was sure of something. So, the words came out of my mouth before I even knew that I felt that way & from that moment on, the idea of being married for time & all eternity actually felt like a reality & I had found a man that made eternity still feel like not enough time being with him. The last test though was a trip to St. Louis with my family, just to see how he meshed & also to introduce him to Meggan & Ben & Kate. Well, that weekend was fun & as you can probably imagine, Adam passed with FLYING colors of course & even got a little competitive with the boys. Everyone loved him & it was a GREAT weekend. This is actually us on Meggan's car watching fireworks on the 4th of July. That was the day that we went ring shopping & picked out my engagement ring. What a GREAT day that was!

No comments: