Monday, November 3, 2008

Decorating for the Big Day

All I basically had to do was tell my mom the colors that I wanted (which were just Adam's favorite colors) Red & Black & she basically took care of EVERYTHING else. I wanted magnolia's because it reminded me on my Grandma Kennedy's house & I wanted her to be a part of it all somehow & it brought back really fond memories for me. The red accents were just beautiful with it as well. I don't know how my mom made magnolias work with roses, but it all looked INCREDILE! The roses I wanted just cause they are elegant & beautiful. So, mom took that & came up with everything else on her own. All I had to do was say "Yes, I love that" or "Maybe this other thing" & then do what I was told. My mom let me pick everything, but she came to me with the most amazing ideas & creations. It was incredible & so much fun. She can take anything that might look simple & small & add a few things to it & make it look gorgeous! It was perfect. There were so many people that helped with everything & I'm so grateful for friends & family that love & care about Adam & I. I love all of you so much!

This is the table center pieces that my mom made for each table. we put the crystals together on wire & everything. It was beautiful. They had that whole gym decorated in a night & part of a day. My mom is incredible.

1 comment:

The Coleman Family said...

wow those flower arrangement?? i love it!!! i want one!!! :) you wedding reception looked awesome!!! i am so mad i couldn't come!!! hope you are doing well!!
saw you at conference but couldn't get to u in time! we should hang out sometime