Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Big Day!

Wedding Pictures
Well, Adam & I were married in the Memphis TN Temple on October 11th 2008. These are a few of my favorite wedding pictures to share with you. The day was perfect. I was calm as a summer's breeze as they say & everything was absolutely perfect. My mom had the gym looking incredible, Amy (my cousin) made my gorgeous cake, my uncle David performed our sealing, Meggan & Ben & Kate came in town, my best friends Loni & Megan McCord flew in & marrying the most perfect man for me in the whole wide world. It was perfect. I wasn't nervous at all & besides the sealing & when I danced with my dad, I was able to hold my emotions together the rest of the time. It was great. More than anything, it was a fun party with lots of laughs, lots of music, & lots of love. There were tons of friends & family there. It was really great. My band came & played & I even joined them for a couple songs to sing to Adam. When I sang "Piece of My Heart" by Janis Joplin though (per Adam's request), I think I blew a few people away or at least shocked them most definitely. I don't think they'd seen that side of me before. haha. All in all, it was an incredible day!

3 comments:

Meggan said...

Gorgeous pictures! Gorgeous day! One day you'll look back and say, "that seems like just yesterday, but 5 years have already passed. Just get ready, and enjoy this getting to know each other time!

Audra said...

It was alot of fun to watch you sing that - wowee!

Emily said...

The big One Month anniversary is nearly here. I heard it was all so gorgeous and totally you. I ditto Megg, enjoy being a newly wed. It rocks!