Monday, November 3, 2008

Break from Decorating

The week before the wedding, Kate had been in town for a week & I hadn't seen her yet & I was DYING! So, I waited for her the day before we got married at the church & couldn't help but play on the stage with her. It's so funny. When we're together, I can't help but laugh at her & do all sorts of stupid, ridiculous things, not caring how I look, just to even get a little giggle out of her. It is SO much fun! She's my little friend!








Oh how silly I look, but she is SO dang cute!
She made sure I had fun & wasn't stressing out the day before I made the biggest comittment I'd ever make in my whole entire life. Thank goodness for this girl!









Haha. I love this girl SOOO much!
She is the best excuse to take a break from decorating in the WHOLE world!

6 comments:

Boston Family said...

She loves you too! It's fun having all younger-fun siblings that totally are at her beck and call anytime we visit. She loves being showered by all the attention, i am sure! Love you tons!

Audra said...

Oh wah - I think you are the favorite aunt. Megg, I keep getting you and mom confused with the "boston family" tag.

The Coleman Family said...

she is so cute!!!

The Coleman Family said...

Yea that was so embarrassing!!! i didnt go that way coming back in... i decided carpet was a better friend to my heels!!!

did u read twilight?

Audra said...

Lindsay, Call me - Let's kidnap Kate while she's here and have some double aunt fun with the new big sissy!

Lindsay Blain said...

Yeah!!! Seriously...Let's do it!! I'm SOOO excited to see her!!