Tuesday, November 18, 2008

One Month...

Well, we've hit a month & a week now & are still going strong. Life has been ridiculously crazy busy since we got married & I'm most definitely looking forward to a Christmas break & our honeymoon in Destin. With Adam having to go to every U of M football game AND Men's Basketball game & all of my random gigs & concerts, it's been a lot of running around. This weekend, I'm singing Saturday night & Sunday afternoon for my concerts & I'll be so grateful when I get through this weekend. Yesterday, I actually got the chance to sing on Live at 9 on News Channel 3. Here is the first time we sang on the show. It was my first TV performance, so I was WAY nervous. They asked us to do this song & to say the least, it has gotten WAY better since this. It wasn't too bad of a TV debut though. I'm just the worst critic of myself. haha.


They asked us to come back. Yesterday was my 3rd time on Live at 9 this year & it has been a lot of fun. I was ridiculously sick last week, but it wasn't too bad. I wasn't really all that nervous, just really tired. Man was it early though! Phew... Here's the video if you want to check it out. It's about halfway through the video. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Holly said...

Wow, that is amazing that you got on the news! Good for you!

Anonymous said...

I really love her singing not only in the ensemble at Southwest but in her ROCK BAND. I very proud of her, everytime she gets up there and sings a note I feel like a little school boy that is giddy with pride. I love her dearly!! To me, she is by far my favorite singer. GO Lindsay!!! My lovely Wife.

Audra said...

We are all really proud of you - and not just because we're family - you're that good! Also, just a side note - I thought I was busy, then I had kids. Love you!

Lindsay Blain said...

Hahaha. I believe it. haha. I know I have no idea what busy is yet. Especially just watching all of your lives going on...haha. Once you get married, is everything supposed to stay in fast forward for the rest of your life?? haha

The Coleman Family said...

That is so cool!!! We should totally sing together sometime!!!
:) it would be fun!
Maybe u can come and sing with me in my ward... i am the new music chairman so i can decide stuff like that and your family is in my ward so that would be cool!